Custom Battery Packs for e-bike
Custom Battery Pack Manufacturing Services Battery Spot Welding, Battery Pack Gluing, Battery Pack Soldering, Battery Pack Shrinking, Battery Pack Testing, Battery Pack Casing, Battery Pack Potting, Battery Pack Refurbishment, Ultrasonic Welding, Lead Assembly
Assembling Custom Battery Packs for e-bike, Electric Vehicle, Solar Power Storage
Custom Battery Pack Manufacturing Services:
- Battery Spot Welding
- Battery Pack Gluing
- Battery Pack Soldering
- Battery Pack Shrinking
- Battery Pack Testing
- Battery Pack Casing
- Battery Pack Potting
- Battery Pack Refurbishment
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Lead Assembly
Battery assembly team can build battery packs which may require other components such as a diode, fuse, polyswitch, ptc, pcm and bms. We have an in-house machine shop team that can manufacture cases in a variety of different shapes and sizes.
Custom Battery Pack Design
It is important to design the correct battery solution to maximise the potential of your application. How do you design a battery pack that that meets your budget, power and size requirements? Speak to our battery specialists who have designed a variety of different battery solutions
EVOLT have a team of mechanical and electronics engineers that can offer you a customised battery pack design with the most suitable battery chemistry and configuration. No project is too small, too large or too complicated.
We have provided battery pack solutions for a variety of different industries such as defence, medical, oil & gas and automotive.
Your custom designed battery pack will be developed and built in the UK and our battery design and manufacturing team have the capability of working with you throughout the whole battery design and manufacturing process. We can build prototypes as well small to large scale battery pack production.
How to Configure your Battery Pack
Design team can work with you to suggest the most suitable custom battery pack configuration depending on the size requirements you have as well as the electrical requirements because they will need to put the battery cells in series or parallel depending on the voltage and capacity you require.
There are many different battery pack configurations that need to be considered when designing a battery pack for your end product.
Custom Lithium Polymer Battery Packs
Lithium-ion-polymer batteries differ from lithium-ion batteries only in construction—it is not a unique and different chemistry. Li-polymer can be created in an array of chemistries, the most widely used of which is Li-cobalt. The difference in construction over conventional li-ion cells allows for lower cost, safer operation, and flexible packaging options; these custom lithium battery packs can be as thin as a credit card. These factors make custom lithium polymer battery packs and battery assemblies an increasingly popular choice for a wide range of applications.
- Cell voltage: 3.2 – 3.7V (nominal)
- Capacity: 500mAh to 3000mAh
- Energy by volume: 250 Wh/L
- Energy by weight: 120 Wh/kg
- Cycle life: 500+ cycles
- Self discharge rate: approx. N/A
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
- Preferred charge method: constant voltage/constant current
Lithium-Ion 18650 battery packs, using well known 18650 Li-ion cell manufacturers such as Samsung, LG Chem, Panasonic and Sanyo. We can also build lithium battery packs using Li-ion 21700 cells, Li-Ion Prismatic cells and Li-ion Polymer cells.
It is very important to select a battery pack manufacturer that has expertise in the lithium chemistry because understanding your application requirements and manufacturing the battery management system is vital to being able to offer a safe solution.
lithium-ion battery testing at a fraction of the cost that is being charged by test houses.
Battery technical team with electronics engineers, mechanical engineers, design engineers, machine shop engineers, tooling engineers to service any question you have with regards to battery pack manufacturing. We are here to help assist in providing you an answer on any question with regards to the battery packs we can produce for you.
We have extensive knowledge on:
- Battery Pack Chemistry Selection
- Battery Pack Design
- Battery Pack assembly
- Battery Pack Configuration
- Battery cell availability
- Electronics engineering
- Battery Transportation Regulations
- Battery Management Systems
- Battery Protection Circuits
- Mechanical engineering solutions
- Environmental affects on battery packs
- Battery Regulations
- Battery Chanrging solutions
- Protection Circuit Boards
Custom 18650 Battery Pack Manufacturing
It is very important to select a battery pack manufacturer that has expertise in building Li-Ion 18650 battery packs because understanding your application requirements and manufacturing the smart battery electronics is vital to being able to offer a safe solution.
Simple Guidelines for Using Smart Batteries
- Calibrate a smart battery by applying a full discharge and charge every 3 months or after every 40 partial cycles. Batteries with impedance tracking provide a certain amount of self-calibration.
- A fuel gauge showing 100 percent SoC does not automatically assure a good battery. The capacity may have faded to 50 percent, cutting the runtime in half. A fuel gauge can give a false sense of security.
- If possible, replace the battery with the same brand to avoid incompatibility issues with the device and/or charger. Always test the battery and the charger before use.
- Exercise caution when using a smart battery that does not indicate state-of-charge correctly. This battery may be faulty or is not fully compatible with the equipment.
Custom Rechargeable Battery Packs
Design and build rechargeable battery packs using the following cells:
- Li-Ion 18650 Batteries
- NiCD batteries
- NiMH batteries
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (mistakenly known as Lithium Ion Phosphate)
- Lithium Polymer
Custom Electric Vehicle Lithium Ion Battery Pack Manufacturing
It is very important to select a battery pack manufacturer that has expertise in building electric vehicle battery packs because understanding your application requirements and manufacturing the battery management system is vital to being able to offer a safe solution. We have built electric vehicle battery packs for some of the largest companies in the world such as BAE Systems
Custom Energy Storage Lithium Ion Battery Pack Manufacturing
It is very important to select a battery pack manufacturer that has expertise in building energy storage battery packs because understanding your application requirements and manufacturing the battery management system is vital to being able to offer a safe solution.
Custom Military Battery Packs
Our team of engineers are experienced in designing military battery pack solutions with a focus on reliability, durability, capacity, storage and service life due to the harsh and ruggedized environments the military batteries are used. We have been providing military battery packs to Defence Standard requirements for a number of years have have a list of many batter NSN numbers.
We have been chosen as military battery pack suppliers by many private defense companies such as BAE Systems.
- Night vision equipment
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV)
- Unmanned ground vehicles (UGV)
- Enhanced communication devices
- Military UPS systems
- Ruggedized computers
- Fire suppression systems
- Head mounted displays
- Combat Training Systems